All glories to Sri Sri Guru and Gouranga Mahaprabhu!
Sri Gouranga Radha Damodara ki jay!
Sri Jagannath Baladeva Subhadra Ki jay!
Dear devotees and matajis of the Vrinda family,
Please accept a cordial greeting from the devotee community of Peru Yatra. We would like to invite you to the grand event of the year. The 2015 Maha Mela will take place at Eco truly Park in Peru with the blessings of Srila Guru Maharaj and Gurudeva Atulananda, and by the mercy of their lordships, Sri Gouranga Radha Damodara and Sri Jagannath Baladeva Subhadra.
This Maha Mela is dedicated to Srila Prabhupada celebrating 50 years since his arrival to the west and Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu who arrived in Sri Vrindavan Dham 500 years ago!
This Maha Mela was going to be celebrated next year has been moved up one year because it’s Purusottama. Every four years Purusottama month repeats itself, so the next Maha Mela will be in the year 2019!
The Matchless Gifts Festival, MAHA MELA 2015, will begin Saturday October 10th and end on Wednesday October 14th
SPECIAL HISTORIC EVENT
Sannyas of Srila Gurudeva Atulananda
After the unfortunate disappearance of Srimati Sarvakanti, our dear Gurudeva Atulananda has asked to take the order of renunciation by his spiritual brother, Srila B.A Paramadvaiti Maharaj,
MAHA MELA SCHEDULE 2015
– Saturday October 10th Beginning of Mela / DAY 1
A day at Ecotruly Park
Beginning of the Mela/ A welcome to the event by Guru Maharaj and Gurudeva Atulananda at Ecotruly 12:00PM
In the evening: Vyasapuja Celebration
A grand celebration of the 62nd anniversary of our Guru Maharaj: Music and offerings!
* THE ENTIRE DAY DEDICATED TO GURU MAHARAJ 🙂
– Sunday October 11th Rasa yatra in Lima Mela / DAY 2
A trip to Lima after breakfast
Universal love walk (costumes, folkloric groups, activists)
Lunch and Dinner: Jaganath Mandir Lima
Return to Ecotruly 7:00PM
– Monday October 12th Sannyas Ceremony Mela / DAY 3
A great celebration of the Sanyass of Srila Gurudeva Atulananda: Music, offerings!
* AN ENTIRE DAY DEDICATED TO GURUDEVA ATULANANDA
In the evening: Conscious Art Festival (music, dance, theatre)
– Tuesday October 13th Mela / DAY 4
Seminar “Lead to serve better”
In the evening: Conscious art festival (music, dance, theatre)
– Wednesday October 14th Mela / DAY 5
A visit to the sound cathedral (Lord Nrisimha Dev’s Sanctuary)
Seminar “Lead to serve better” / Part 2
Conclusion to the Maha Mela
– Thursday October 15th Mela / DAY 6 Return to Lima 6:00AM
This year’s donation is $100 which includes:
– Accommodations (campsite)
– Meals (breakfast, lunch and dinner)
– Seminar participation “Lead to serve better”
– Transportation to the event
– Transportation (Bus from Eco Truly Park to Lima / transportation during the Rasa Yatra and return transportation to Ecotruly)
– Transportation returning to Lima
*The donation for children from 6 – 10 is $25 for the entire festival.
We have over 100 beds in various cabins. Bed with blankets is $20 per day per guest.
If you would like to request to stay in a Truly, the donation is $25 daily per guest.For the five days of the Mela, the total donation will be $125. Please expect to be in a double room.
We can only confirm Truly housing after receiving the donation.
*Due to little time and much to do before this MEGA EVENT, the farm requires resources for the preparations (bathrooms, logistics, acomodaron preparation, etc.) for this reason we’re offering a special option to help us cover these expenses . From Friday August 7th to Monday August 17th, we’ll offer the ability to make a $60 donation. This has been agreed upon by the all devotees of the Yatra. We believe this offer is a great option for temple leaders, brahmacaris, and visnupriyas.
– To make the special $60 donation, the Laksmi should be sent through Western Union 🙂
– This offer is only applicable to the camping zone, it doesn’t apply to other housing accommodations.
Krisna Nusandana Vásquez Cadena (There is no error, this is the legal name)
Address: Paseo colón 414. Cercado
City: Lima, Perú
* Confirm your donation by emailing email@example.com with:
– Legal name of sender
– Exact amount
– Country and city where the money was sent from
ABOUT YOUR DONATION
We thank you for your donation and it will go toward finishing a temple for our Istha Dev, their lorships, Gouranga Radha Vrajesvara of Varsana, Colombia and other projects!
With any questions or concerns, please feel free to contact us!
We’re working to satisfy the hearts of all the Vaishnavas.
Devotee community of Peru Yatra
INFORMATION AND RESERVATIONS
Srila Guru Maharaj Ki Jay!
Gurudeva Atulananda Ki Jay!
Vaishnava Vrinda Ki Jay!