“How did Srila Prabhupada saved our life?”
Given by Srila Bhakti Aloka Paramadvaiti Swami to the devotees during Braj Mandal Parikram:
1. How did Srila Prabhupada saved you?
2. Write to all those you have offended in your life and ask them for forgiveness.
3. Write the three more important things of your life.
4. Write three goals of your life.
5. What zone of your life and heart you want to clean?
6. Now start to clean them untill you find love.
7. How can you counter your proud?
8. How would be your perfect age?
9. How you want to serve and interact with your Guru?
10. What is the importance of faith to you?
11. Where do you want to spend eternity?
12. For whom would you like to pray?
13. Wht is pure devotion for you and what is against it?
14. Who is supreme to you?
15. In what moments proud have made you fall?
16. From whom you receive orders or instructions?
17. Who must be adored?
18. How do you adore the deities?
19. What are you doing for Mother Earth?
20. In what moments you felt you were used as an instrment of God?
21. How important is the prayer to you?
22. If you close to lose your faith, what you believe could recue it?
23. Which are the 10 slokas or sayings that had marked you and follow you through life?
24. If you meet God, What are the three things you would ask him and quest?
25. If you had one million dollars that you could only use to help others, in what would you spend it?
26. Kartik is ending, what you believe you would take as fundamental to your life?
27. If you go to jail and can only take 5 things with you, what would you take?
28. If you are so old you cannot move, where would you like to have your bhajan kutir?
29. If you feel compassion for others, who are the first beneficiaries you would like to help?
30. Which projects of your ideals you would like to support now ahd now?
31. From whom you would eat remnants?
32. Who’s dish you would wash?
33. What body wou would like to have in the spiritual world?
34. To what you must renunciate in your life to leave your manly vanity and to be able to assume your feminine spiritual identity?
35. What makes you happy?
36. What are you willing to do to make others aware of Krishna?
37. What stroke you most in your life?
38. What would motivate you voluntarily walk 41 kilometers?